2/24/09

Venice: Part I

I'm exhausted, but exhilarated. Venice was great.

I decided not to go back to sleep this morning when we got in (7:00 a.m. after the 10 hour bus ride) so I can go to bed really early this evening and sleep the blissful sleep only your own bed can bring after a weekend of non-stop sightseeing.

Here are some tidbits until I post tonight though.

I took this video Sunday evening after Karinne, Annie, Haley, and I had a really nice pasta dinner at a quaint, authentic Italian restaurant. Haley stayed 1 night in Venice, then went back to Aix Sunday night, so it was just Annie, Karinne, and I on the vaporetto back to the Hotel (which was located on the mainlain city of Mestre-- not the island of Venice). Sunday was by far the best day, and you can tell we are tired, but having so much fun.



You know what to do. Click here for pictures.

No comments: