8/5/09

I'm on the cleanse...

... you know? THE cleanse?

Have you seen that episode of The Office? I think it is the first episode of Season 5. Kelly is on THE cleanse-- and faints.

It is also called the lemonade diet. Basically, I drink a mixture of lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and water. 2 liters a day. Doesn't sound so bad-- right?

Well, I don't eat either. Nothing. Nada. Rien.

I miss chewing.

My last meal was Sunday dinner. It is now Wednesday at 2:13 and I'm proud to say I have yet to faint. Actually, I have yet to really feel like fainting.

Everytime I'm hungry, I swig my lemonade, and surprisingly, the craving subsides.

I tried THE cleanse last December. I lasted two days. I blamed the stress of studying and homework on my lack of finish. Heck, I didn't even come close, as the recommended MINIMUM is 10 days. Apparently, a person can go up to 40 days without eating no problem.

Not me. I'm not Jesus [insert obvious "duhhhhh"].

I've already lasted longer than last time, and I'm feeling better than last time. These all seem like reassuring signs to me.

But, I miss chewing.

No comments: