8/7/09

Abraham, Queen Elizabeth II, and bodiless emails


My mom sent me an email yesterday that read "You need a picture of Abraham on your blog" in the subject line.

I remember the first time my mom sent me a subject line email. I was terribly confused. I ransacked the page, looking for more text. Where is the body of the email? I wondered as I knit my brow.

She says its efficient.

I say its impersonal.

She says it gets straight to the point.

I say it makes people feel like their response doesn't matter.

She sends me subject line emails all the time.

I send her subject line emails back.

Anyway... this is one of my corgis. Abraham.

I'm going to make another universal statement (I established last week that sunflowers were undoubtedly the best flower). I think more people will take issue with this statement than the one about the flowers.

Corgis are the cutest dogs in the world.


You might disagree, but I have royalty on my side.

No comments: